2015年5月14日木曜日

Kaisercraft Design Team Finalist Entry 2015-2016

Hello everyone!

I was chosen Kaisercraft Design Team Finalist.
That moment was I was proud of myself.
Because I love all products by Kaisercraft very much!!!
When I started scrap-boooking 3 years ago, I enjoyed making with pictures were taken my daughter.
At that time, l have loved the products by Kaisercraft!!!

That papers are awsome and very beautiful!!
In addition, they are easy-to-cut and to-combine papers with other papers.
And other products, too.
Wood chipboards, stamps, flowers, stencils and so on...
All of them are great and wonderful!!!
I really love them.

Anyway, I'm excited!!!
I think that it's very glorious.

So, I entry to that.
I hope I'm selected a member of the DT.

This time, I used two coming collections that haven' t been released yet.
Please watch my works!!!


First...
By Ma chérie collection

Ma chérie means the lover.
So, I express the love to little sister from brother.

Treasured Memory


My son is loving his little sister very much!

And, l made a card.




Second...
By Silver Bells collection

I choose white, green, and pink colors from this collection to create the atmosphere of winter and Christmas.

Merry Christmas



Of course, l made a card, too.


This is the free-standing card!!!


Thank you for giving the glad occasion!!!