2015年7月11日土曜日

Scrap Around the World JULY 2015

Hi! Welcome to Ayumi's world.
Scrap Around the World the one of my favorite challenge come out July mood board.
I  love this colors of it.


Specially... I love Pink color was written a phrase 'A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single step'
The phrase makes me encouraged a lot!

Well... I wish to see the details of my work...
There is my daughter with the cherry blossoms in this photo.
This spring they were very beautiful!
I feel so good during I see my beautiful girl and the cherry blossoms.
My daughter also felt the same as me... I think :)

Wish


This time I used a variety of the mist, ink, stencil, and flowers.
I made it with excitement!!!






The flowers are by Green tara.
I love them.



With the dry emboss...


This butterfly was made by the stamp.
Add water color pencils, ink and so on...

Thank you droppin' by!!!